Check all devices that you ever used to login to Facebook
These days users are sticking to many internet connected devices like smartphone, Tablet, PC and Laptops where there should even go on signing in their social media apps in more than once device. With us skipping devices
often and logging in to Facebook with each one of them, it can be difficult to keep a track from what all devices we have logged in over the years.
Check all devices that you ever used to login to Facebook :>
-Open the Facebook app and tap on the three line icon on the top corner where you find all the app settings.
– Inside the section, scroll down to ‘Account Settings’
– Once inside the option, tap on ‘Security and login’
– Here you will see a section titled ‘Where you’re logged in’. The section will be showing the top two devices from where you stay logged in the most. Tap on the ‘See more’ option below the mentioned devices.
– Click it will open the complete list of smartphones and laptop from where you’ve logged in.
– You have the option to log out of select devices. However if you want to log out from all of them at once, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on ‘Log out of all sessions.’
The process is almost the same if you are planning to log yourself out from devices using a laptop.
– Click on small drop down icon placed besides the question mark icon on the upper right corner…….Read More>>
Source by techiyogiz…Share: